LabaraiMetro

600 Calacity Conference Center Ready for Commissioning, Says Commissioner

 

Sani Muhammad Sani
The Zamfara state International Conference Center is ready for commissioning. Commissioner works and Transport, Rabi’u Garba has revealed 
Garba while inspecting the center before formal handing over between the contractor and the state government Wednesday commend the quality of work executed by the contractor. 
He said the 600 capacity center has reached 98% completion stage, adding that the remaining 2% would be completed by next week which will herald commissioning of the center by the state governor Bello Matawalle anytime from now. 
The commissioner also inspected the ongoing cargo airport in the state, he appreciate the level and quality of work done by the contractor and called on people of the state to continue praying for the actualisation and success of the airport.
He however attributed the unavoidable delay of the completion of the project emanated from measures set out by the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) to make the project meet International standard.
He said for every stage of the project, the NCAA has to certify it and issue a certificate before moving to another stage” This is part of what caused the delay. We are not going to rush ourselves and ended up executing substandard job” Garba said
Meanwhile, the commissioner also inspected Ulama’u Consultative Council headquarters which is under construction, the governor’s  residence and 3 star hotel where he expressed his satisfaction over the progress so far made and urged them to maintain the contract specifications as his eyes are always at the projects.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button